Monday 20 May 2019

In a Funk...

It started when my mum became poorly, just a few days before we were due to take her on a four-day break to the West Country. Fortunately, she rallied and we all had a good time. The hotel wasn't far from our daughter's home and Mum got to see the cottage she'd heard so much about. 

The real heebie-jeebies came on the day after we got home, when I realised I was going to be hard-pressed to cope with everything I needed to do before we went on another holiday just a week later. We're going across the Channel for eight days, driving through four countries. The trip is built around two concerts by my all-time favourite rock star. Harry planned it many months ago as my Christmas gift. I'm very excited but still have heaps to do before we set off.

I don't have time to write a proper post but I thought you might be amused by some of Harry's witty texts. You may have seen some of the ones he sends to remind me I have an appointment for a spanking but he also sends notice of fun times too, in his own inimitable way. I'm in blue and Harry's in grey  -  I probably didn't need to say that...



Fun With Texts 












I hope to catch up a bit in blogland whilst I'm away, Internet coverage permitting...


Rosie

10 comments:

  1. Rosie,
    I am having Jack read ever one of these sweet texts once he is home. Enjoy that special trip. No sexy texts even needed.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these conversations snippets, Rosie! I hope your vacation helps clear your mind and lighten your heart! (and redden your buns if you and Harry so choose!) Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you've been in a funk, Rosie ... but I can tell by his messages your Harry is going to set you straight ... while you're wearing a red dress to match your lovely red nails :>))

    I do hope you Mum is recovered and all is well ... so good to hear from you again! ... hugs! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been missed, Rosie. And Harry too! Glad your mum came around. That was a sweet trip to take her on. Have fun and I do know exactly who you are seeing in concert!!!

    Loved these texts! Please give us more.

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosie, so glad your mum rallied and was able to take the trip. I too would be stressed thinking about getting everything done before the next trip.

    Love the text messages. Sounds like Harry is helping to banish the funk :)

    That was sweet of Harry to arrange the concerts. Have an awesome time!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tests! What fun! I hope all is getting done and that you have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these texts, Made me smile.

    Happy your Mum recovered. Enjoy your trip.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your texts - so very cute.
    Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are enjoying your time away....M and I text often during the day....keeps both of us smiling...usually. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. These were fun to read, what a great idea to share them. It sounds like Harry has big plans for you. Have fun while you’re away and be sure to pack the red dress!
    It’s good to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete