CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT FIBBING?
Well, I should hope so!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A banana.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? Florida.
3. Worst pain? Slipped disc.
4. Favourite place you've travelled? New York.
5. How late did you stay up last night? 10.30pm. I was frazzled!
6. If you could, would you move? No, but we'll have to when we can no longer drive.
7. Favourite toy as a child? My Teddy Bear. He sits on a cushion in my bedroom.
8. Favourite TV show as a kid? I'm too old to remember! Maybe The Lone Ranger.
9. How do you feel right now? Stressed - there are only six days until Christmas!
10. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember.
11. Who took your profile picture? Katie t.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture with? Harry and my mum at a wedding.
13. What's your favourite season? Summer.
14. If you could have any career, what would you pick? I'd love to retire.
15. Do you think relationships are worth it? We'd all be pretty lonely without them.
16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be? My beloved Nanna,
taken from this world too soon.
17. Are you a good influence? I'd like to think so.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? It belongs on my Hawaiian, with ham and cheese.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching right now? Is this a trick question?
20. Who do you think will play along? Maybe Meredith and Ella, if they can find the time.
Sunny - Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day.
Abby - What is your favourite Christmas decoration? A snowmen mobile my younger daughter and I made when she was three years old. It's not Christmas until it's hanging in the hall.
Katie - Talk with hubby about holiday related spanky business? There won't be much talking, stress relief is almost a given here.
Terps - Do you enjoy listening to holiday music? No, not really. I loathe it in shops.
Amy Lynn - Do you have any home remedies to help a girl get over her cough and cold?
No, sorry, I take over the counter remedies from the pharmacy.
Ronnie - (a) White lights or coloured? White. (b) Your worst present? I can't think of one.
My question - Fairy or star on top of the tree? We have a home-made star that's about 30 years old. We may have to retire it after this year, it's falling to bits.
Fun meme. Thanks for bringing it to Blogland, Sunny.