1. If you could be 16 years old again for a day, how would you spend those 24 hours?
I enjoyed being sixteen, I wouldn't change whatever I was doing at the time.
2. Name one thing your wife could do for which you would spank her in a heartbeat.
Nothing comes to mind. No, really, nothing!
|Oops! How did that get in there?|
3. Is there a holiday destination or experience about which you have always dreamed?
Would you want to take your wife or do this particular trip on your own?
It would be no fun without Rosie.
4. Tell us about something your wife does that has a childlike quality to it. It could be something happy or silly or something else.
Beeping my nose!
5. As a father, what was something that you did with your children that brought you a great deal of happiness.
(Rosie: Our daughters are both Daddy's girls. Harry's the one that got broody and was really hands-on right from the start. The only thing he couldn't do was nurse them.)
6. Do you see your wife as submissive?
7. Which of you is the most outgoing?
That's a tricky one, neither of us is really outgoing.
8. What is an outdoor activity that you enjoy?
I took up skiing last year at the ripe old age of 67 and can't get enough of it.
An indoor activity? (besides sex!)
Reading, both fiction and non-fiction.
9. What's the greatest car that's ever been built?
I'm a motor racing fan and the Maserati 250f gets my vote.
10. Do you like to shop for your own clothes or do you prefer that your wife does that for you? Or is the Internet the best way to shop?
A mixture of all three. The best results are when we shop together in a store.
11. Think about films you like. Are they usually ones that you and your wife both enjoy? Or do your tastes run far from what she usually likes?
We usually like the same films; our favourite is 'A Good Year'. Rosie likes films that have happy endings, so there are some I watch alone.
12. When you are away from home, what do you miss the most?
Rosie, of course.