Wednesday 10 May 2017

Only One Word?

Life is uneventful, wash, rinse, repeat. I can't think of anything profound to regale you with so, once again, I am saved by a meme. I found this one a bit tricky, it's not easy responding with only one word:

  1. Where is your phone? Pass
  2. Your hair? Dyed
  3. Your Dad? Deceased
  4. Your other half? Trampolining
  5. Your favourite food? Strawberries
  6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
  7. Your favourite drink? Champagne
  8. Fear? Loss
  9. Favourite shoes? Red
10. Favourite way to relax? Snuggle
11. Your mood? Thoughtful
12. I love? Harry
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Rich
15. Muffins? No
16. Wish list item? Longevity
17. Where you grew up? England
18. Last thing you did? Eat
19. What are you wearing right now? Jeans
20. Something you hate? Snow
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Enough
23. Life? Charmed
24. Regrets? One
25. Missing someone? Yes 

Thank you Terps for sharing the meme.


Rosie

8 comments:

  1. Rosie,

    Your answers give me lots of topics to talk over with you. I will do Terps' meme when we return.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trampolining..wow..do you ever join him?? I have saved this one for next week when I am off wearing my grandma hat at my daughter's. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love meme - a real help when topics are scarce! You did a great job with only one word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your answers Rosie. Always fun to learn more about our friends with memes. I better go do mine again as I did more than one word. OOPS!
    Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosie, I enjoyed reading your answers to thi. Trampolining eh? Thank you for sharing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosie, fun meme. Loved reading your answers. Thanks for sharing. I want to go Trampolining now, haven't done it for years:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you joined in and did this :-) one word answers are hard...but also leaves the reader guessing a little adding a bit of mystery :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rosie! :) I'm just a little late here! Okay... a REAL LOT late! Oops!

    Loved reading your answers! I've learned a thing or two about champagne lately, from a lovely friend! Trampolining sounds fun. My next door neighbor had one when I was a child- it was loads of fun! I'm not sure that I would be much good at that now, and am sure to make a fool of myself, but it would be fun to give it a go one day. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete