Thursday 28 June 2018

Sir Spankalot

I had a great vacation with a group of wonderful women, with whom I could be my true self for a whole week. You may have read a snapshot of our convention on Meredith's site.  After two of these trips, it has only just occurred to me that before I joined the Beach Belles last year they used to get into all kinds of trouble. Tales of needing bail money and being rescued by hunky firemen come to mind. I hope I'm not cramping their style!

As I was going to be on the other side of the Pond for eight days, Harry decreed that I would be spanked on each of the eight days in the run up to my departure. He decided each one would have a different theme. You can probably tell that it would mostly be on the fun side.

So here it is, Sir Spankalot's fun and games.

Saturday: We'd had a busy Friday, no time to play, so the first of the eight was a 'Happy Weekend' spanking, held over from the previous day. That followed its usual course of a lot of fun and laughter, topped off with a few smacks with an implement as a reminder to keep calm.

Sunday: Ha, this is one of Harry's favourites. I came out of the bathroom fresh from the shower and slathered in body lotion. He was waiting for me, propped up against the headboard with a pile of pillows over his lap. Anyone familiar with being spanked on a wet bottom will know that it takes little effort on the spanker's part to raise a sting.

Monday: Was a surprise. We had just finished washing the dishes when he directed me over the kitchen table and produced the London Tanners' heavy leather paddle. It wasn't on the bare but it had me dancing!

Tuesday: We had a late night and I really didn't want a spanking, but refusing was not an option. Harry read my mood and kept it short and sweet. I was soon on my way to the land of Nod, tucked in under his arm.

Wednesday: He positioned me on the bed on all fours, chest down and bottom up, brandishing the horrid jam spoon. As soon as he ran his hand over my bottom, he realised  that implement would be too harsh on stretched skin, so used his hand instead, before moving on to other activities.

Thursday: Harry called me into the sitting room, where he was lying in wait on the sofa with a cushion over his lap. I had to remove my jeans and knickers but it was a sensual hand spanking that had me purring like a cat.

Friday: OTK in the bedroom. Harry started off with his hand but I soon felt the smooth wooden paddle circling my cheeks prior to a few ouchy spanks. As the circles began again, he said he bet I was glad he made that paddle for me. I told him I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love it because he made it and - Owww! - that's why I hate it.

Saturday: Last day! He had me sit on the side of the bed while he chose his toys. I was alarmed to see he'd pulled out the LT heavy paddle, the love/hate paddle and the horrid jam spoon. He was teasing me. After a nice long hand spanking, he gave me three taps with each of the implements and we were done.

Early the next morning I was heading for the beach.


Rosie

I've had this post in draft for a few days, waiting to get some time to add photos. We're off to the West Country for a long weekend now, so I'm afraid this post will have to go unadorned.

24 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun leading up to your trip! Happy a good time was had by all!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry sent me off happy and I had a wonderful time on the other side of the pond. Can't wait for the next time.
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  2. It was quite a good time, Rosie, but I did not realize that you had a full week of spankings up to the air travel. There were no firemen, so Harry probably appreciated that you were keeping out of trouble.

    The fireman were not even our doing the first year. Sitting outside in the middle of the night in our nightclothes was not any fun, although it made for a good story. I was glad that I was sitting next to Sunny and Terps that time!! I could barely hold my head up.

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we had enough fun without the firemen, Ella. Along with my lack of prowess at any sport I can now add totally useless at playing cards!
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  3. what a wonderful way to prepare for your trip...and so glad you all had such a lovely time! :-) As Ella stated the fireman that first year truly weren't our fault...we would have been quite content sleeping the night through... :-) Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry is a man of many surprises, Terps! I had a great time and ate a lot of ice cream!
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  4. Wonderful memories to take on your girl trip! The best of all worlds!
    I’m sure you all managed a wee bit of trouble without needing fireman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to disappoint you but I think we were all angels, Minelle, no trouble at all! Too busy having fun to get into any scrapes.
      It's good to see you around again, I hope life is easier for you now.
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  5. Ah i wish i could go to your beach belles convention. It sounds like a lit of fun - and that you had a wonderful run up to it.

    I love the paddle BIKSS made me too- but also hate the ouchy spanks that it delivers. More about that on Monday!

    Have a great time away for the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry made that paddle in the garden shed and the first I knew of it was when it met my bottom. He was pretty pleased with himself.
      The long weekend was eventful. We stayed with our daughter but also met up with one of the Beach Belles, on a visit to this side of the pond. It was fun introducing our husbands too.
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  6. Rosie,
    Such a great post to read. We sure had fun. Looking forward to meeting you and we introducing our sweet guys, Won’t be long now!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had fun on both sides of the pond, didn't we, Meredith? It was fun bringing our husbands into the mix and so good that we all got on famously too. Even the weather was kind to us!
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  7. We didn't need firemen or jail for excitement, we had our friend from across the pond! Sounds like your return was as wonderful as the trip. I'm betting you enjoyed your two weeks adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm sure I'm not at all exciting, maybe just different coming from the other side of the Atlantic. I had a great visit with you all; can't wait until next time.
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Rosie,

    Wow, sounds like Sir Spankalot has been busy lol. What a wonderful, fun lead up to your trip. Glad you all had a wonderful time. I would love to be able to meet blog friends in person.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so lucky. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would become friends in real life with other bloggers, let alone fly across the Atlantic for a holiday with some of them.
      I hope your new job is going well.
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  9. What a wonderful way to begin a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry's games set me up nicely! We all enjoyed the vacation but were sad there were some missing persons.
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  10. That is a great way to start a vacation. Sir Spankalot has a great imagination and I love the follow through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually start a holiday with some hand to bottom action but that was one for the record books, I think!
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  11. Let's hope, Rosie, that Sir Spankalot gives you a post long weekend welcome home, equivalent to his good-bye ... enjoy your weekend! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Nora Jean, I got the welcome home reconnection but have been so good that no other action has been forthcoming. We have both been busy catching up with work but, hopefully, we'll catch up with other things at the weekend.
      Our weekend in the West Country was a lot of fun.
      Rosie xx

      Delete
  12. Now what a creative fellow you have there! Isn’t it wonderful to be loved!
    Glad to hear the trip was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a former spank-no, Harry is very inventive indeed! It is wonderful to be loved, for sure.
      Rosie xx

      Delete