Tuesday 19 December 2017

Questions, Questions - The Meme

CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT FIBBING?

Well, I should hope so!

  1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?  A banana.
  2. Where was your profile picture taken?  Florida.
  3. Worst pain?  Slipped disc.
  4. Favourite place you've travelled?  New York.
  5. How late did you stay up last night?  10.30pm. I was frazzled!
  6. If you could, would you move?  No, but we'll have to when we can no longer drive.
  7. Favourite toy as a child?  My Teddy Bear. He sits on a cushion in my bedroom.
  8. Favourite TV show as a kid?  I'm too old to remember! Maybe The Lone Ranger.
  9. How do you feel right now?  Stressed - there are only six days until Christmas!
10. When was the last time you cried?  Can't remember.
11. Who took your profile picture?  Katie t.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture with?  Harry and my mum at a wedding.
13. What's your favourite season?  Summer.
14. If you could have any career, what would you pick?  I'd love to retire.
15. Do you think relationships are worth it?  We'd all be pretty lonely without them.
16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be?  My beloved Nanna, 
      taken from this world too soon.
17. Are you a good influence?  I'd like to think so.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza?  It belongs on my Hawaiian, with ham and cheese.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching right now?  Is this a trick question?
20. Who do you think will play along?  Maybe Meredith and Ella, if they can find the time.

Extra questions:

Sunny - Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  Christmas Day.

Abby - What is your favourite Christmas decoration?  A snowmen mobile my younger daughter and I made when she was three years old. It's not Christmas until it's hanging in the hall.

Katie - Talk with hubby about holiday related spanky business?  There won't be much talking, stress relief is almost a given here.

Terps - Do you enjoy listening to holiday music?  No, not really. I loathe it in shops.

Amy Lynn - Do you have any home remedies to help a girl get over her cough and cold?
No, sorry, I take over the counter remedies from the pharmacy.

Ronnie - (a) White lights or coloured?  White. (b) Your worst present?  I can't think of one.

My question - Fairy or star on top of the tree?  We have a home-made star that's about 30 years old. We may have to retire it after this year, it's falling to bits.


Fun meme. Thanks for bringing it to Blogland, Sunny.


Rosie

12 comments:

  1. Rosie,
    Loved your answers........ My cough is still here. I keep thinking I will be better to attempt this meme, but Christmas inches its way closer. I agree with your music in the shops. It becomes way over the top.
    Great post!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie, loved reading your answers to this. Love that you still have your favourite teddy bear :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie, We have a fairy on the tree! all gold and fluffy, lol. I am so looking forward to Thursday, hope your weekend went well.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answers. Ty and I always disagree over the star or an angel. He usually wins with the star but every once in awhile, an angel will end up on top. I think retirement is a great career - I want that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosie,
    I don't mind the Christmas music so much, but I hate the Christmas merchandise and decorations out in October! Loved to hear about the mobile you made with your daughter. Such a sweet memory.

    Glad to hear that Harry is taking care of the stress. You will be ready and relaxed.

    Hugs and Merry Christmas Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all your answers Rosie. You are not too old to remember favourite tv shows from your childhood. LOL! We have a star on top of our Christmas tree.
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you joined it...love getting to know you better..on top of my tree... a frog dressed like an angel! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rose, glad you joined in. I do love these memes and enjoyed reading your answers. I like Christmas music but hate that the shops start playing it so early.

    We have a fairy that is about 25 years old and sadly it will probably be the last time it goes on our tree as it's falling apart.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurray for joining in the meme fun! Loved reading your answers.. and oh I had forgotten about the Lone Ranger till now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun to read your answers. :-) My mom gave us an angel when we were first married for the top of our tree and that decorated our tree for many years and then the children really wanted a star one year so we have a star, too...and alternate each year. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rose, glad you joined in. Loved reading your answers. I like Christmas music but not when it's so loud in pubs (like it was last night when we were out) and played so early in shops.

    Fairy on our tree which we've had for ages but sadly, think this year will be the last time as it's falling apart.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry it's taking time to catch up. Great meme! I love our star on top of our tree. It's made of branches and twisted in the shape of a star.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete